Dr. Abrahams is involved through clinical and basic science research primarily through his foundation – The Westchester Neuroscience Research Foundation.
- Evaluation of Hemasorb Plus as an Adjunct for Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Development of Bone Dust Harvesting Device to Augment Spinal Fusion to Reduce Use of Allograft (Cadaver Bone)
- Genomics evaluation of Malignant Brain Tumors
- Principal Investigator – Kineflex-C Cervical Artifical Trial at Northern Westchester Hospital: Articifial disc replacement rather than a fusion. (2006 – 2007)
- Co-Investigator – Synthes Zero-P (Cage + Screws) for single-level cervical fusion (Ongoing)
- Course Instructor – Medtronic Prestige Cervical Disc Replacement Course (Sept 2008)